Join 7 year permanent makeup veteran Georgette Dunn, certified by the SPCP in permanent cosmetics for intense, in studio courses that offer latex and live model practicing as well as demonstrations. All Georgette's in studio courses include a safe universal rotary machine, needles, latex and pigments as well as all the tools you require in studio.
Georgette offers fundamental courses and master classes in the following techniques:
- tiny tattoos (fine line feminine body art)
- brows (shaded, ombre, powder, nano, microblading)
- lips (lip blush, lip stick, lip liner)
- eyeliner (wings, classic, shaded, powder)
- 3d areola reconstruction following cosmetic or mastectomy procedures
All course times can be arranged to suit students preferences. Courses are in our studio in Newmarket, Ontario Canada and course times are from 10am - 5pm. Lunch and refreshments are included.
Fundamental courses require 100 hours of tuition, master classes are one day.